Gold crown

roberthans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a thread on how to fix a possible sag onthe ends of a Gold Crown 3. I remember hearing it was written by RKC. I have tried the search function and apperently can't word it correctly to find the result I need. Could someone send please me the link? Thank you in advance.

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
The fix was to screw a piece of angle iron to the underside of the frame at the ends

On the older tables the wood that forms the long side pieces of the frame was longer and ran the length of the table

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
There is a thread on how to fix a possible sag onthe ends of a Gold Crown 3. I remember hearing it was written by RKC. I have tried the search function and apperently can't word it correctly to find the result I need. Could someone send please me the link? Thank you in advance.

The frame modification to fix any potential slate sag is for the GC4, because of the way the frame was designed.

Here's a link to the thread (post #1):

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=132657

Last edited:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
How you doing RKC? I hope business is good for you. Would you be able to share with us the problems that the early Gold Crown frames suffer from?