GOOD NEWS FOR THE "LURKERS" ABOUT CTE AIMING!

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, Doc, what's your name? I mean, not like I would report you to the group in your area responsible for medical ethics, or anything, but "Doc" is so silly, I'd rather call you by your real name. So, what's your real name Doctor, and where do you practice?

S.H.S.M

So, Doc, what's your name? I mean, not like I would report you to the group in your area responsible for medical ethics, or anything, but "Doc" is so silly, I'd rather call you by your real name. So, what's your real name Doctor, and where do you practice?
I live in Israel
Do you want report me ? do it
My name is
אהרן מרדכי

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please forgive, but I've forgotten everything I learned in Hebrew School. So, Dr. Putz Schmuck, how do I make an appointment? What is your address and and phone number?

S.H.S.M

אתה יודע עברית חפש את שמי
You don't know about Hebrew.
Its a type of personality disorders.

S.H.S.M

Please forgive, but I've forgotten everything I learned in Hebrew School. So, Dr. Putz Schmuck, how do I make an appointment? What is your address and and phone number?
Are you Dan White advocate ?
He can leave massage.
He can think.
He can speak.
He is human.
When you reply my massage its not good for you and Mr white

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, Dr. P. Schmuck, how can I make an appointment. What is the address of your office. What is your telephone number?

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I told you NO.
I don't want waste my time whit you.
Go to visit a Dr in US
Oh no, Dr. Schmuck, you've broken my heart. I'll never be able to trust again. If I kill myself tonight, my attorney will be instructed to file an ethics suit against you for, oh, I don't know, maybe $850.00 or maybe a little more. I'm a broken man, Dr. Schmuck, and it's all your fault.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live in Israel
Do you want report me ? do it
My name is
אהרן מרדכי

Aharon Mordechai?

Well, bupkis, oy vey ist mir! if you were a doc you'd know offering up a diagnosis on a public forum isn't kosher. So I think you've lost your AZ credentials in pretty short order, lol.

Lou Figueroa
mazel tov

S.H.S.M

Aharon Mordechai?

Well, bupkis, oy vey ist mir! if you were a doc you'd know offering up a diagnosis on a public forum isn't kosher. So I think you've lost your AZ credentials in pretty short order, lol.

Lou Figueroa
mazel tov
לחיים
I know but I tried to help him and Im not Chasedim
Is he problem is CTE ? Lo achim
His problem is psychological.
But I've got question? Why he didn't leave a comment for me ?

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's nothing in CTE that standard pool methods cannot address directly. Hence the bobbing and weaving. Come to think of it there's little in pool that CTE can even address.