Fast Lenny Faster Than You... Silver Member Jul 12, 2014 #1 I will be there and live streaming this event which is open to anyone who wants to play in it. Get in this early as it should fill fast, limited to 64 players for the men and 32 for the women. Attachments Chinook_Winds_Open_10-Ball_Championships_Flyer_2014-page-001.jpg 94.1 KB · Views: 158
I will be there and live streaming this event which is open to anyone who wants to play in it. Get in this early as it should fill fast, limited to 64 players for the men and 32 for the women.
R RiverCity AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 12, 2014 #2 Lenny, is this bar box or big track? Chuck Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
Fast Lenny Faster Than You... Silver Member Jul 14, 2014 #3 Chuck Fields said: Lenny, is this bar box or big track? Chuck Click to expand... Bar table event Chuck. Should be a good one. I will be there streaming for around 10 days straight. :grin:
Chuck Fields said: Lenny, is this bar box or big track? Chuck Click to expand... Bar table event Chuck. Should be a good one. I will be there streaming for around 10 days straight. :grin: