Great GREAT Pool for Free - Reyes vs. Strickland

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
If you have about 14 hours to kill and you want to see two of the greatest players ever lock it up in a race to 120 for $100,000 then go to YouTube and start here http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xeniumcool#g/u

Every Game - Every Ball all there.

Forget about talking about aiming systems and blah blah blah - go here and watch some HIGH LEVEL 9-ball.

For $100,000 Strickland is playing with a Cuetec and running out like water. Efren is playing with a Meucci (I think) and making magic happen every couple racks.

I guarantee that EVERYONE who studies this match WILL become a better player for it.

Sorry - Wrong Forum - Mods if you see this will you please move it to the main forum?

Last edited:

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Thing is, John, you just can't convince some people that Earl didn't have some special shaft on those Cuetecs of his. I held his plain white Cuetec in my own 2 hands at the Lexington All-Stars and I didn't see anything different about it. But I'm sure someone will say his shafts weren't coated Cuetec shafts.
MULLY

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Thing is, John, you just can't convince some people that Earl didn't have some special shaft on those Cuetecs of his. I held his plain white Cuetec in my own 2 hands at the Lexington All-Stars and I didn't see anything different about it. But I'm sure someone will say his shafts weren't coated Cuetec shafts.
MULLY

I am going to tell you a little secret that doesn't matter now since Earl is not with Cuetec anymore.

Earl's shafts were stock Cuetec shafts but they were tapered more like a Meucci. This work was done by one guy and that guy received a little percentage of Earl's winnings for being "on call" to work on Earl's cues immediately at all the events they were at together. This is the story I got while hanging out with that guy while he worked on Earl's shafts.

The shaft were sanded just like any other shaft. This was the day I learned that it's ok to sand a fiberglass coated shaft.

I just thought it was quite funny to think about the contrast of the two greatest nine ball players in the world playing for the most money ever with the two cues with the worst reputations.

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
About a year ago I watched the whole thing. Not all in one sitting, and I already knew the outcome, but I watched the whole thing because it was the best pool I had ever seen played (and that's still true).

J.S.

Registered
Thanks JB! Now if I only could digest (and then execute) a fraction of what this game has to teach...

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member
If you get realplayer.. you can download all the pieces.. and stitch them together for a great free DVD

use the google link the quality is much better,,, not great but worth what you paid for it..

narts

Registered
Unreal match between 2 guys at the top of their games. I have this dvd set and watched it regularly for a while. You learn something new everytime you watch it. Interesting to see Efren smoking in the back ground.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
If you get realplayer.. you can download all the pieces.. and stitch them together for a great free DVD

use the google link the quality is much better,,, not great but worth what you paid for it..

Thanks, I downloaded a lot from youtube already but I will erase those and do the Google ones. I didn't know that RP would let you stitch videos together. This is great as I can then put it on my Ipod.

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, I downloaded a lot from youtube already but I will erase those and do the Google ones. I didn't know that RP would let you stitch videos together. This is great as I can then put it on my Ipod.

Try http://clipnabber.com/ It let you download certain files as mp4 instead of flv file. The mp4 files fits onto iPod directly.

Kuroky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There were 2 Color of Money matches between Efren & Earl.

I never got to see the second one (year 2001)

Anybody has a link?