Group shot

hachi808

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tried a group shot. A little harder than I thought to arrange all of them. Missing a few but the idea's there. Lighting needs work and maybe a darker background too.

11de670e558a683d5da2494d91ed2af0.jpg

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Very Nice! Is the 8 pointer Gus, Barry, or Paul?... Like to more of THAT cue! :)

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Very nice stuff here...I think the 8 pointer is a mottey.....but am curious about the cue with barbells between the points...

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
The 8-pointer is a McDaniel and the one w/the barbells is an early Barry. Thanks for the kind words.

Ha, that's funny.. McDaniel :smile: The only other one I could think of to make that look close to Szam and I didn't mention him.. I'm loosin my touch. Lol.. Nice cues!

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Man that early Barry is sexy...would love more pics if yo get time..

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome collection. I'm more curious about the forum name tho...when I hear "Hachi" I think AE86. When I hear "808" I think Hawaii. Shaka Brah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hachi808

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome collection. I'm more curious about the forum name tho...when I hear "Hachi" I think AE86. When I hear "808" I think Hawaii. Shaka Brah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howzit! Nah, Hachi is the family dog (see avatar) and we're in the 808 state. Laterz.

hachi808

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And then there were five...
3f69f9ba45c129cd1ee87b9f41ca8570.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Last edited: