[/IMG]
imagejpeg_2_30.jpg
[/IMG]
imagejpeg_2_31.jpg
[/IMG]

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure who made it but it sure is a nice cue butt. I'll bet the forearm on that thing is pretty sweet too! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Yes he is a big but man

I don't think he's a "big butt"...but on the other hand...wait...this is going downhill fast!

By the way...I just got these pics in an email from him earlier today...if this cue is yours, you just cost me a bunch more money...I'll probably end up ordering another cue from him because of these pics (two getting finished up now...)!!! :D

Jason

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think he's a "big butt"...but on the other hand...wait...this is going downhill fast!

By the way...I just got these pics in an email from him earlier today...if this cue is yours, you just cost me a bunch more money...I'll probably end up ordering another cue from him because of these pics (two getting finished up now...)!!! :D

Jason

It is mine thanks....and he is stoked about how its turning out

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
It is mine thanks....and he is stoked about how its turning out

I just got off the phone with him a little bit ago...yes, he is COMPLETELY stoked about this cue! I'm pretty sure...okay, who am I kidding...I AM going to have him make me a tuxedo cue utilizing the same "technique" in the sleeve...don't worry, I won't "copy" your cue! ;)

He makes one of the BEST hitting cues I've come across to date...not to mention they're "purdy" as well...I'm glad I'm getting some of his "early" cues!!!

Jason