Guess who’s in my local room this week...

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet you can tell, even without showing his face...

1605635684167.jpeg

Last edited:

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
De Luna.....

1605635769501.jpeg

Yup.

Here for a tournament this weekend and came early. He’s raising money through lessons, playing sets with us bangers, and a few decent money games with our local talent for the relief efforts in The Philippines after Typhoon Vamco. He’s been super generous with his time and has been a real pleasure to have around.

Orcollo and others will be here this weekend for the 10-ball tournament too. Sadly, my invite seems to have been lost in the mail. I guess I’ll just have to watch...

Should be a fun weekend.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
View attachment 575077

Yup.

Here for a tournament this weekend and came early. He’s raising money through lessons, playing sets with us bangers, and a few decent money games with our local talent for the relief efforts in The Philippines after Typhoon Vamco. He’s been super generous with his time and has been a real pleasure to have around.

Orcollo and others will be here this weekend for the 10-ball tournament too. Sadly, my invite seems to have been lost in the mail. I guess I’ll just have to watch...

Should be a fun weekend.
Monster weekend! Is it going to be streamed?

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played him two games of nine ball. He broke and then gave me ball in hand both games.

The first game he made 3 on the break, and I promptly dogged the 5-ball. The second game he dropped 4 and I managed to get out against a 5-ball ghost without any balls remotely close to each other, nor on a rail. I got skylz! I can now tell people that I’m 1/1 against Jeffrey DeLuna. 😂😂

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I played him two games of nine ball. He broke and then gave me ball in hand both games.

The first game he made 3 on the break, and I promptly dogged the 5-ball. The second game he dropped 4 and I managed to get out against a 5-ball ghost without any balls remotely close to each other, nor on a rail. I got skylz! I can now tell people that I’m 1/1 against Jeffrey DeLuna. 😂😂
I would make sure my medical insurance covers groin pull before I tried to break like that! 😉

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

you are 1-0 against the 5-ball ghost, with the ghost breaking for you :giggle: