Guinness - Jakarta DAY 2 - Live Streaming

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Supposedly at 9P Pacific. I got a feeling the semi's and finals aren't being streamed. :(

It is still being streamed but only has Chinese commentary.

:DMaybe they were reading about all the complaints about the 'bad' commentary so they did not bother to livestream in English anymore.

All I can say is, at least we are able to watch it live unlike the Qatar tournament.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only 1 game lead now with Mazon to break next.

This Jundel Mazon is a revelation. He seems so cool as a cucumber even though he was trailing 1 to 4 earlier in a short race to 8. Who would have thought that he will be the last one standing in the pinoy contingent?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Only 1 game lead now with Mazon to break next.

This Jundel Mazon is a revelation. He seems so cool as a cucumber even though he was trailing 1 to 4 earlier in a short race to 8. Who would have thought that he will be the last one standing in the pinoy contingent?

I've never seen Mazon play before. Has he ever been to the U.S.?

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup:WOW!!! Tied at 5 all. I like both players so it is ok with me whoever wins but this Mazon is impressing me. However, I think Darren will win this.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Jundel wants to be cute on the 6 and needs to jackup on the 7 but missed... then Darren scratch on a routine combo... What a funny turn of events on rack# 11.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Darren made a huge mistake again on a routine 4 in rack#12. =(

Mazon on the hill now, 5 straight racks he took.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darren made a huge mistake again on a routine 4 in rack#12. =(

Mazon on the hill now, 5 straight racks he took.

so the livestream we are watching is delayed by a couple of minutes? You must be watching live on tv.

Yeah, I thought Mazon was a goner when he was down 1 to 4. Outstanding comeback!!!! If he wins this one, he truly deserves it.

kano

Unbelievable!!!!!
Silver Member
Starting Now Chang vs. Nasution

Wow that was the worst I've ever seen Daz play.

This next semi will be interesting for me. I haven't seen Chang play for a while. I remember him dominating the Asian tour a few years ago. I then saw his game kind of taper off. Looks like he's back in form because he's here in the hunt.

I don't know anything about this Indonesian guy

Chang just hit a 2-10 billiard.

1-0 Chang.

kano

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, it will be a Pinoy vs an Asian in the finals. =)

I think it will be Chang.

I think Chang will be the favourite too if he wins his semifinal match.

However, I would not count Jundel Mazon out. He has shown us he can handle the pressure so I think he is more than capable of an upset.

kano

Unbelievable!!!!!
Silver Member
tied 1-1

Wow, 2nd rack Nasution was running out and missed the 9. left chang a bank. Chang straight backed the 9 off of the ten, left with a long thin cut. Chang over cut it and missed. The partisan crowd clapped, memories of Filipino pool fans.

Tied up now, third rack, Nasution at the table.

kano