Stylez777
New member
Ok so a few months back I got a Meucci cue with the black dot shaft with the stock tip. I've played maybe 100 or so games with it the tip is still in good shape. I've been having some trouble getting spin/english on the ball since I got the cue. I thought it was just me but had a few guys play around with it and they even said it seemed a little off.
So I was looking around wondering if replacing the tip with something of better quality and maybe little softer might be a way to go. I've read great things about the Kamui Black tips. I wanted to pick up one to try out but since I only ever played with a harder tip I was unsure how going to a softer tip would affect my shooting. If anyone could chime in with some opinions I would be very appreciative.
So I was looking around wondering if replacing the tip with something of better quality and maybe little softer might be a way to go. I've read great things about the Kamui Black tips. I wanted to pick up one to try out but since I only ever played with a harder tip I was unsure how going to a softer tip would affect my shooting. If anyone could chime in with some opinions I would be very appreciative.