!! Happy Bday DOOTYSQUAT !!

Doodysquat

Registered
Thanks Pinky!!! And just so you know, Mark Wilson and Johnny Archer hit me up with Birthday Wishes!!
See you all tonight

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Happy Birthday & don't let Pinky get ya too drunk!

i think you're too late. but thank you, Roberta. i've had incohent calls from him since 9am - he thinks that PROs ARE CALLING/TEXTING HIM.... :eek:

apparently this is what happens when you turn 60? and/or, after an "English" lesson from Lee Brett. remember, we speak Southern down here.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
It might take a day or 3 to post some fuzzy pic's of tonight... DoodySquat Jimmy can pound him some Jack when given the notion and the potion!

He's a newlywed to a wonderful beautiful wife, a crazed pool enthusiast, a jet mechanic, and one helluva great friend that'll give you the shirt off his back. Happy Birthday Jimmy! You get the 8 tonite! After 3 shots, you get the 7 out. After 6 shots, you get the orange crush. :)

Banks

Banned
It might take a day or 3 to post some fuzzy pic's of tonight... DoodySquat Jimmy can pound him some Jack when given the notion and the potion!

He's a newlywed to a wonderful beautiful wife, a crazed pool enthusiast, a jet mechanic, and one helluva great friend that'll give you the shirt off his back. Happy Birthday Jimmy! You get the 8 tonite! After 3 shots, you get the 7 out. After 6 shots, you get the orange crush. :)

I tend to do something similar. One of these days, I'm going to make sure my opponents are drinking, too. :eek:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
remember, we speak Southern down here.
:p ;) :p
1240326_10151837251715827_305983979_n.jpg

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think you're too late. but thank you, Roberta. i've had incohent calls from him since 9am - he thinks that PROs ARE CALLING/TEXTING HIM.... :eek:

apparently this is what happens when you turn 60? and/or, after an "English" lesson from Lee Brett. remember, we speak Southern down here.

Haha, sounds like a fun time & ya know they say memory is the first to go! Y'all TRY to stay out of trouble, I'm too far away to bail y'all out!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Doodysquat

Registered
Just so you all know, we had a great time and my wife and friends made sure my birthday was unforgettable. Thanks to all.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I should have zero gumption to post right now. Probably not wise.

Many of us convened at Breakers in Greensboro tonight for a surprise bDay party for one of my best friends, - AZ's "DoodySquat". He somehow was surprised by a few calls and texts that made his day. ;)

Twas a fun ring game (not that they knew the rules, wtf?).

His wife, brought many relatives together. I danced with some, an Pinky took some embarrassing pic's for witch I will surely regret.

I have hiccupps and an impending hangover. Nite.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Just so you all know, we had a great time and my wife and friends made sure my birthday was unforgettable. Thanks to all.

Dang it Jimmy, you pre-posted me by 4 minutes (it took me 15 to find half a brain).

KK9 <--- going for alka seltzer

Diogenes

Silver Member
I should have zero gumption to post right now. Probably not wise.

Many of us convened at Breakers in Greensboro tonight for a surprise bDay party for one of my best friends, - AZ's "DoodySquat". He somehow was surprised by a few calls and texts that made his day. ;)

Twas a fun ring game (not that they knew the rules, wtf?).

His wife, brought many relatives together. I danced with some, an Pinky took some embarrassing pic's for witch I will surely regret.

I have hiccupps and an impending hangover. Nite.

Can't wait to see those (embarrassing) pics start to roll in on AZB... (or Pinky will show them to me later... LOL)

Anyway... Happy Birthday to ya Jimmy. I hate that we didn't get to be part of the diversion (shooting at my place) as originally planned. I hope that you (and everyone else) had a great time last night. It sounds like there might be several hangovers going on this morning around the city.
Pinky was texting me yesterday about all of the calls and text that you got from some rather familiar names in billiards. That's a killer birthday gift to be sure Dood.
Happy Birthday to ya teammate.:happy-birthday:

Pat

(now I'm off to create an icon of Mr. Emoticon shooting pool... WHY IS THERE NOT ONE ON HERE???):shrug:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
OMG.

the last thing i remember, was everyone saying: WE HAVEN'T EVEN CUT THE CAKE & SANG?

and then i woke up, in MAJIC's avatar tshirt....

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
OMG.

the last thing i remember, was everyone saying: WE HAVEN'T EVEN CUT THE CAKE & SANG?

and then i woke up, in MAJIC's avatar tshirt....

That's why you're the photog, so we can all remember and be extorted. Pink is going thru them now, it ain't pretty.

Ohhh, crap, this is pool related. BDay DoodySquat made a 1 foot hanger on a GC last night. He was so happy (and didn't even have a steakhorse!). It was on Simonis 860 on 4 & 5/8" pockets mitered to negative .3875 angle dangle. It was majestic. All those lessons are paying off Jimmy! :grin-square:

Oh, what a night... :eek:

Doodysquat

Registered
Thanks again for such a great time last night. My head is feeling rather large from our fun, but the Aleve is kickin' in baby!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Snoop was there last night ;). Any trained eye can see, by viewing this video, that Snoop drops his elbow. DoodySquat gave him the 7 out in a race to one that took 3 hours (Snoop kept walking outside for ???)

Doody won, an all expense paid trip to the restroom. :grin:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Belated Birthday Jimmy! Sounds like ALL Y'ALL had a great time. If it was anything like the good time when I was there, then you "done good" my friend! LOL I look forward to the next time I make it out your way!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a lotta words and no proof.

What did you people really do? Watch So You Think You Can Dance? Or was it America's Got Talent?
:slap: