happy birthday badabing and fourkingscues

HBD, Kenny- sorry I missed you in January and hope to see you out here in April (I'll try and head up to Bangkok if you can't make it down to Samui, especially if Cuaba is there as well).:wink:
 
I'll Be There

HBD, Kenny- sorry I missed you in January and hope to see you out here in April (I'll try and head up to Bangkok if you can't make it down to Samui, especially if Cuaba is there as well).:wink:

My birthday is on the 23rd at Tawan Dang.

I'm gonna make it back to Samui again soon. Andy & Randy are talkin bout a trip in June.
 
My birthday is on the 23rd at Tawan Dang.

I'm gonna make it back to Samui again soon. Andy & Randy are talkin bout a trip in June.

I'll make it for your b-day.

I've been hearing that "I'm gonna make it back to Samui" song for a couple years, though...:p
 
Bd

Hey Guys,

Thank you all i am 43 a young 43 lol....hope you all are good,,,

Ken


This is who makes me a young 43!!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • Picture 154.jpg
    Picture 154.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 102
Back
Top