Happy Birthday Hemicudas ($Bill)

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope you're having a good one $Bill. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but I have really enjoyed reading your posts on the various pool forums. You have a vast knowledge of pool and pool players, and always remain a gentleman. (Nice way of saying Happy 60th Birthday, you old fart.)

renard

Play in these conditions?
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Bill, treat yourself;even if someone already has for you!!!

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Happy Birthday $Bill!
funny-pictures-rude-birthday-cake-iCk.jpg

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
James said:
Happy Birthday $Bill!
funny-pictures-rude-birthday-cake-iCk.jpg

LMAO! That is quite possibly the best birthday cake I have ever seen!

*Note to anyone who knows me: Ever get me a cake like that & you're in big trouble!*

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
A beer on me!

Happy Birthday fellow AZBr. Have a beer on me to go with your cake. She will be at your door sometime today! Keep an eye out for her. :D :D

Attachments

• hot_beer_girl.jpg
    hot_beer_girl.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 56

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Bill

jgpool said:
Happy Birthday fellow AZBr. Have a beer on me to go with your cake. She will be at your door sometime today! Keep an eye out for her. :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend. Best wishes for many more. Hope all is well for you and the Mrs.
That is one funny Birthday cake, and you should have plenty of beer. I think the best part of that beer is gonna be when she has to reload with a couple of fresh cans. Don't drink too many of those, or you may get yourself into trouble. LOL!!!!!!! Have a great day buddy