Happy fourth of july

s'portplayer

Midnight Rambler
Silver Member
Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know its a couple days early, but I won't be online until Monday.
 
Thanks, and wishing you a happy fourth, too.

America's independence and the freedoms of its inhabitants are something we take for granted all too often, and it's on the fourth that we need to take a step back and be thankful for what we have.
 
I'm having a party on the 4th to celebrate, my retirement, I'm also celebrating writing my first book, and we are also celebrating our country's independence.

I live twenty minutes from Lexington, Ma. I know I take for granted what the minutemen put on the line to help us gain our independence, but I'm grateful.

At the end of my street, in North Billerica Ma. is the former home of Asa Pollard. He was the first to fall in the battle of Bunker Hill.

God bless him and the rest of those who gave their lives.

God Bless America!

Happy Forth!
 
Happy 4th of July!

Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know its a couple days early, but I won't be online until Monday.


Happy 4th of July to you too, and everyone else here on AZB!

I dug out a pit and made a nice fire ring outta some big rocks, gonna cook a hog!, and have some Cold Ones with friends!:smile:


David Harcrow
 
Back
Top