Happy New Year!!!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let’s all hope that 2023 isn’t as strange as the last couple years have been. I’m not one to complain much or often-but let’s keep it real. 2020 was the first domino to fall and 21,22 were very different than a “normal” year. What ever that means.

I don’t do the “Resolutions” thing. I think that living a resolution way of life-meaning doing the right thing all the time is the best way to live. Not wait for a date to “make a change for the better”. Do better everyday/ putting soap box away.

So what’s coming up?

I’m going to do something with the “Fatboy” brand in 23 as I’ll have the time. What’s that mean? Not sure, but I’ve figured out a few things. Is it really a brand? No it’s me, however I’ve paid my dues in the pool world and no I’m not “cashing in” on anything. It’s not about me making $. But the Fatboy thing is real, and should be put to use-it’s all of you out there, that’s what’s made Fatboy, Fatboy-it sure as hell wasn’t how good I played. I’m honored to have became a little something in the pool world while not being recognized for being a great player. That’s a honor. Thank you!

It’s going to be something that generates sales and furthers pool in some way. That’s my idea for now, if I ever do decide to take a profit I’ll disclose that. Not likely I ever will. But sometimes things change. So I won’t say “never” but hopefully I never will need the $ so I can keep it a break even idea and do something for pool.

I’m staying on AZB for a while longer, the toxic stuff isn’t so bad I can’t stand it, but it’s trending the wrong way. Always post positive or don’t post! That should be rule #1 in the “new rules” here, but it’s not my site and Mike makes the calls, I play by the rules. He does a great job considering how busy he is. Thanks Mike and mods!

Play lots of pool this year and do something for pool! Everyone should do that. Teach a weaker player a shot. Take a kid gambling lol, anything to make pool gre……I won’t say it. But everyone knows. 🤠 Do the right thing!!!!

Stay healthy, be nice, play your best, bet high & have a great 2023.

Best
Fatboy🎉😃🙏🏼❤️

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Eric for the New Year wishes and I hope you and yours have a safe and Happy New Year. I am looking forward to supporting the "Fatboy" brand!!!!

Take care my friend
-don

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
{Snip} Always post positive or don’t post! That should be rule #1 in the “new rules” here…{Snip}

Stay healthy, be nice, play your best, bet high & have a great 2023.

Best
Fatboy🎉😃🙏🏼❤️
Amen, Brother.

Thanks, and have a great year. Maybe get lucky and grow some investments. Been a bit brutal for many, lately.

Good luck with fresh ideas for pool!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amen, Brother.

Thanks, and have a great year. Maybe get lucky and grow some investments. Been a bit brutal for many, lately.

Good luck with fresh ideas for pool!
It’s brutal right now for me. Have 2 brand new houses. One should be in escrow next week-break even. Next one will be finished & staged in 2 weeks. And I hope to get out whole. Not building anymore until there’s clarity in the market.

Which is why I’ll have some time to tinker with the Fatboy idea.

I think it would be fun to do something with that idea, I like pool, biz and it just seem like a natural idea for me. I’m a hide behind the scenes biz man. I never go to my job sites, or income properties, when I’ve had businesses I never work in them. I have a “no Keyes or alarm code” policy for my businesses. I don’t ever want to be responsible for having to open the shop. I just stay at a distance and make sure everything happens.

With the Fatboy idea, would be the same. It’s not for attention. Seems like I could do something constructive/creative with it and not be in the field shilling my wears. That’s not my style.

Right now I just have to sell 2 houses asap.

Best
Fatboy

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy New Year from Alligator Point beach. Sure enjoying the end of this TCU - Michigan game.

dquarasr

Registered
Which is why I’ll have some time to tinker with the Fatboy idea.

With the Fatboy idea, would be the same. It’s not for attention. Seems like I could do something constructive/creative with it and not be in the field shilling my wears. That’s not my style.

Best
Fatboy
Here’s an idea: Fatboy-branded ball set with a purple 4 and orange 5……

Measle CB but instead of dots or black triangles, orange “FB”s.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I don’t where or when with this biz climate….but a pool hall called FATBOY would have a good chance.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here’s an idea: Fatboy-branded ball set with a purple 4 and orange 5……

Measle CB but instead of dots or black triangles, orange “FB”s.
Good idea!!!

I wonder what the minimum order is with Saluc for balls?

There’s room in the market for good balls. With the correct colors.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t where or when with this biz climate….but a pool hall called FATBOY would have a good chance.
I’ve pondered that. I just don’t know where to open a room. It ain’t in LA where I’m at. Jay Helfert and I were discussing the math and it just doesn’t work out-not even close.

A BBQ joint called Fatboy’s would be cool.

The name is fun, and the real Fat’s legacy is kinda known by the general public. That’s also a reason I’d like to perpetuate that idea. It’s a good marketing/branding name.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I’ve pondered that. I just don’t know where to open a room. It ain’t in LA where I’m at. Jay Helfert and I were discussing the math and it just doesn’t work out-not even close.

A BBQ joint called Fatboy’s would be cool.

The name is fun, and the real Fat’s legacy is kinda known by the general public. That’s also a reason I’d like to perpetuate that idea. It’s a good marketing/branding name.
Forget the apostrophe s…..if it takes off, keep the name simple.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forget the apostrophe s…..if it takes off, keep the name simple.
Good idea 😃

I’m pretty much illiterate anyways. I can’t spell anything and punctuation is even more complicated.

Yet math is easy.

Funny how that works

Fatboys I like it!