Hard Times closing

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know "Cowboy" drove Cliff all over So. Calif, including up to Ventura getting Cliff some games & Cliff ended up giving "Cowboy" $50.00 for gas. That was one pissed off "Cowboy."

I thought Cowboy had a horse?

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually he did have a horse.

On matches where a LOT of money was involved "Cowboy" was usually the person who held the cash.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Phoenix has risen, hopefully they can say open, it the only reason I would ever want to go anywhere near the area.

Oh I don't know about that. The Pacific Ocean, wonderful restaurants, and 1000;s of beautiful women in Bikinis are only 15 minutes away.

I guess tastes differ.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh I don't know about that. The Pacific Ocean, wonderful restaurants, and 1000;s of beautiful women in Bikinis are only 15 minutes away.

I guess tastes differ.

Exactly. I lived in the Midwest for the first 28 years of my life and then moved to Southern California in 2003. I love it here- beautiful scenery, great weather, plenty of things to do. Sure in pre-Covid times the traffic is terrible and the cost of living is too high, but no place is perfect. I’d much rather live here than back home

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Born and raised here. When I was young I traveled through all of the States and each had its positives but So. Calif is home. For 71 of my years I was never more than 3 blocks from the ocean. My only complaint is that L.A. County with 10 million people should sure have more pool rooms!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
The Phoenix has risen, hopefully they can say open, it the only reason I would ever want to go anywhere near the area.

Sorry.
How hot is it there right now ?
When you're 100 or over most days of the summer, that is hell for me.
I'd have nose bleeds .