Harriman vs Schmidt...looking for a sweat bet

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
I just bought The Action Report's PPV package for the Harriman/Schmidt challenge match that starts tonight.

I see this match with JS being favored in 14.1, Harriman having the edge in 1P and its close on 10ball...maybe the edge goes to JS since he has been playing and winning regional events recently. I haven't seen Danny's name listed as winning anything recently.

I peg this as JS being favored 6/5. I still havent decided on who I like. Any known posters want to get a sweat bet going with me? Looking to bet maybe a Cnote on this. Maybe a bit more.

*Edit at 5pm* I took DH's side on this and will take Harriman getting 6/5 odds. I will also bet on a sweep getting 5-1 odds.
 
Last edited:
PM sent...ok I just took a side. I got DH. Still looking for a small sweat bet with a known poster who likes JS's side of this.
 
uwate said:
PM sent...ok I just took a side. I got DH. Still looking for a small sweat bet with a known poster who likes JS's side of this.

I will put 50 on JS. If interested, send me a PM.
Purd
 
I Just Hope Danny Harriman Doesn't Suck Out On Me :)

I like John's side in this and I'll take a $20 sweat bet, but I don't have Paypal or any other pay service, so I'll have to bet with someone that plays on Poker Stars and we can payoff there with a cash transfer.....
Doug
( I'll only bet with longtime known posters that pay off immediately and like BEER * ) :)



*No bets with Eskimos
 
Purd I will take Harriman betting $50 to win $60. Confirm here if you want to do this. Its a bet on the overall outcome too, not for each individual discipline.

Smorg...I dont play poker so sorry.
 
uwate said:
Purd I will take Harriman betting $50 to win $60. Confirm here if you want to do this. Its a bet on the overall outcome too, not for each individual discipline.

Done deal sir. Payment made thru the mail. I don't do paypal. I been around long enough and there is nobody here that has been stiffed by me.
Good luck to you.
Purdman
 
Ok mail it will have to be then. Id prefer to paypal but ok.

Ok I have some action now to sweat this. Thanks guys!
 
Decided to seek out a bit more sweat. Anyone else want JS giving up 6 to 5?
 
You got a bet Johnnyt.

I got Harriman betting 50 to win 60. You got JS.
thanks!
 
I must be the only guy here that will bet on Harriman lol. Im sensing something and its not a good feeling <eek>
 
Don't worry Davey I put a couple biscuits on Danny

" Our f*****n' troubles are over Dude " :D :D
walter31.jpg
 
What time does this start? If I am at home I will make a couple of sweat bets and watch it. I'll post when it gets closer to time.
 
7:30 is the listed kick off time.

Me and bigskyjake will be there on the sidelines, doing deep knee bends and getting the hands ready to reach for the ankles.

Corvette I will take one more bet of 50. Im not sure I will be home before the start time. Im suppose to go eat with the wife and kids at 630.
 
uwate said:
7:30 is the listed kick off time.

Me and bigskyjake will be there on the sidelines, doing deep knee bends and getting the hands ready to reach for the ankles.

Corvette I will take one more bet of 50. Im not sure I will be home before the start time. Im suppose to go eat with the wife and kids at 630.


uwate,
I will take the $50 sweat bet with you. I'm not sure if I am going to watch tonight or not, Survivor and The Office are on :D plus my Thursday night poker game (might not go since I don't feel too good). I will most definitely watch tomorrow night and probably sat. though. We can payoff thru paypal, none of this snail mail sh*t! :D Oh, just confirming, I have Schmidt and you have Harriman? correct?
 
corvette1340 said:
uwate,
I will take the $50 sweat bet with you. I'm not sure if I am going to watch tonight or not, Survivor and The Office are on :D plus my Thursday night poker game (might not go since I don't feel too good). I will most definitely watch tomorrow night and probably sat. though. We can payoff thru paypal, none of this snail mail sh*t! :D Oh, just confirming, I have Schmidt and you have Harriman? correct?

Ok the bet is I got DH betting 50 to win 60. This is for who wins overall during the whole event and not for just tonight. Paypal is the way i prefer as well.
 
Back
Top