Harriman vs Schmidt...looking for a sweat bet

uwate said:
Ok the bet is I got DH betting 50 to win 60. This is for who wins overall during the whole event and not for just tonight. Paypal is the way i prefer as well.


sweet! you have a bet then my friend. Confirmed. Signed. Sealed. Delivered.
 
what the hell...i will keep the window open a bit longer. got my nose open now..

im open to offers til about 5:45
 
I'll take John Scmidt for $50. Pay thru Paypal. I've never had action on here but I Like John in this one. Let me know
 
I dont know you. Can you please private message me your contact info? I will return mine via PM.
 
Ill take 50 on schmidt,money order of course,i dont know you but have been on for over 2 years now and have good itrader.:)
 
doubleteersc
you got a bet.
Just wanted to confirm that its:
I got Harriman
You got JS
Your betting $60 to win $50.
please confirm in the thread. thanks
 
Next day USPS

Beats paypal every time guys. I have had problems with them and fleabay so I don't play with them. My money is as good as anyones on here.
Purd :confused:
 
Fast Lenny you have a bet as well
I got Danny H
You got JS.
Your betting $60 to win 50
please confirm
 
Purdman said:
Beats paypal every time guys. I have had problems with them and fleabay so I don't play with them. My money is as good as anyones on here.
Purd :confused:
I agree,i wont use Paypal,a money order works just as good,even if its sent regular postage it will arrive anywhere in 2-3 days.:cool:
 
I have no problem mailing a check.
I gotta go very soon. Please confirm that we have a bet.
 
Ok Fast Lenny we got a bet. Thanks for the action.
Ok folks thats all. see you in the pay line. Hopefully ill be in the right line.

GO DANNY!
 
uwate said:
Ok Fast Lenny we got a bet. Thanks for the action.
Ok folks thats all. see you in the pay line. Hopefully ill be in the right line.

GO DANNY!
I like Danny and thing he has a good shot to win,i just needed a horse.:D
 
Back
Top