++++ Harrisburg PA, Pool School w/ Scott Lee ++++

Ballistic Billiards

Step up your Game!
Silver Member
Book your spot now, this is going to fill up fast.
May 22nd, 23rd, & 24th.
poolschoolmay09.jpg

Last edited:

DennyS

Pro-Instructor
Silver Member
Looks to be a great event! I'll be there also and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's BACK??!!!

This is the three day school in Harrisburg I attended, I recommend anybody who wants to commit to improving their game to attend.

Lots of AZers, as well as league shooters showed up.

Ifyou put the time in, give a full effort, and work hard during the class, and then commit for the next few weeks/months to doing your homework, your game improve.

PS...any current or future opponents of mine, please disregard this message!

Last edited:

Duffman

Barboxer for life.
Silver Member
How mad do you think my friend be if I told him I couldnt be the best man in his wedding, becasue I have to go to pool school that weekend :)

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
questions

Thanks Cooper! Yes, we'll be holding another pool school in Harrisburg, PA next month. I'll be joined by Denny Stewart, of the Ohio Pool School, Cooper Hockensmith, and probably one or two other guest instructors. This will be a great school.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

What is the price for this instruction and what arethe hours of the class?

Thanks

Kevin

new2thegame

J.R.
Silver Member
Hey Scott,

This sounds tempting... I am a current student of Denny's and he, amongst others, has many good things to say about you and your abilities as an instructor.

I'm going to do some negotiating with the boss (wife) and if she gives me the thumbs up... I will contact you.

JR