Has anyone heard from Dennis Searing!

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been trying to get a hold of him about a repair and haven't heard back from him in like 3 months, unusual since he has always contacted me pretty quickly (within a few days) in the past... Thanks
 
I've been trying to get a hold of him about a repair and haven't heard back from him in like 3 months, unusual since he has always contacted me pretty quickly (within a few days) in the past... Thanks

maybe he is busy with his cuemaking...i couldnt get hold of him as well:)
 
I've been trying to get a hold of him about a repair and haven't heard back from him in like 3 months, unusual since he has always contacted me pretty quickly (within a few days) in the past... Thanks

I have!!! I bought a nice Searing Jump Break from him cheap!!:eek:
 
I talked to him in early January. He said he is really covered up until the SBE.
 
I've been trying to get a hold of him about a repair and haven't heard back from him in like 3 months, unusual since he has always contacted me pretty quickly (within a few days) in the past... Thanks

Ditto, same here. I guess he must be preparing for something big. He usually reply in a day or two.
 
Last edited:
Heres a pic of Dennis with all of the cues he brought to the ICCS a couple years ago.

2939716247_63ea14c5a4_o.jpg



:D
 
Dennis is really busy this time of year in preperation for the Expo. He tries to get done as much as possible so he can bring and hand deliver cues to customers at the show which he really enjoys doing.
 
Heres a pic of Dennis with all of the cues he brought to the ICCS a couple years ago.

2939716247_63ea14c5a4_o.jpg



:D

Yeah ... back in 2003 I think we brought up like 6 of Dennis' cues for him to display in his booth at Valley Forge since he didn't have any available to show.... Needless to say, he took so many orders that year that his wait went from like 1 to 7 years...lol
 
Heres a pic of Dennis with all of the cues he brought to the ICCS a couple years ago.

2939716247_63ea14c5a4_o.jpg



:D

That picture says alot about his work. Good for him. I dont know if building cues is the only thing he does now days, but apparently it could be if he wanted.
 
Back
Top