Has anyone tried this cue extension?

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
AZ'er Fast Lenny just had an identical thread on this very same cue extension around a month ago (give or take a week :smile:). He and others liked it, but a couple of posters thought it was a tad on the heavy side. Do a search for this thread and you can read more opinions about it.

Maniac (too lazy to find the link for ya :sorry:)

Catamount

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZ'er Fast Lenny just had an identical thread on this very same cue extension around a month ago (give or take a week :smile:). He and others liked it, but a couple of posters thought it was a tad on the heavy side. Do a search for this thread and you can read more opinions about it.

Maniac (too lazy to find the link for ya :sorry:)

That one is similar, but this one has a different handle, and telescopes to 17.5".

7b589fde08cee4a9129cfa068e2efebd.jpg

tank69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where can you get that one? Looks like it's all plastic...the other one is a combo of plastic and aluminum me thinks.

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Telescopic Extension

I have sold these. I carry one with me all the time. I don't consider it too heavy. I'll get a weight on it when I go home this noon. It's made of light aluminum, with a twist locking plastic sleeve to grab the cues butt, and a adjustable length which can be set at whatever length you need. I only have the one I use right now, but I'll call, and see if they are still available. They also had a shorter, non-adjustable one available.

I'll check them out, and re-post.

Charlie

or1pkt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen one of these up close and I would be very leery about attaching it to a nice cue for fear of scratching the butt...JMO

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Update!

I called my supplier to see if the extensions are still available. They informed me that they would no longer be getting the standard length 12 " extensions. They had only 2 of those left, so I ordered both of them. They had a shipment coming in of the extendable version, so I ordered 5 of those. I took some pictures of the ones I have. I have been using the extendable one.

both types shown with 11 1/2" paper as size reference:

Cue Extensions 1.jpg

shown at full extension

Estended view.jpg

image of clamping end

End View.jpg

The clamping end tightens as you rotate the end. It's flexible plastic, I've tried it on a range of butt diameters, and it fits well on all. As far as leaving marks on the cue, it hasn't on mine, but your experience may vary.

Muziq

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
daylate$short

Where can the cue extenders you posted pictures of be purchased and what are their prices?