Has Anyone Video Tapped Pool Matches in 3D

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all,
I know it is hard to get streams in 2D and high quality let alone 3D matches viewed with glasses for 3D viewing. Does anyone know or heard of live match recorded in 3D pool or snooker? I am not talking about video games.Thanks.
 
Hello all,
I know it is hard to get streams in 2D and high quality let alone 3D matches viewed with glasses for 3D viewing. Does anyone know or heard of live match recorded in 3D pool or snooker? I am not talking about video games.Thanks.

Assuming you meant "taped" lol :grin-square:
 
i was contacted last year by a group of people who were allegedly producing a 3d trick shot video for comcast on demand. i havent heard anything else about it, so i dont know if they ever finished it or what.
 
OMG this sounds like the best use of 3D ever! :D

I can imagine people flinching as jump shots go wrong and send balls flying off the table in the direction of the camera. :smile:
 
We been trying to learn him to talk American for 2 decades. It is a work in progress.

And 3d for pool? I think that is silly, it is effectively a 2d game, no?

Thanks BB, that is 3 decades mister!!! do not short change me!!! still trying to learn. Truly English is hard to master, no not pool english! Thanks to MSWord at times. Later
 
Thanks BB, that is 3 decades mister!!! do not short change me!!! still trying to learn. Truly English is hard to master, no not pool english! Thanks to MSWord at times. Later

The real trouble would begin once we had to speak whatever your native tounge is be.
 
Back
Top