Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't been out to a pool hall in a long time so I don't know. CTE was going to take over the pool world by now. Has it?
 
I haven't been out to a pool hall in a long time so I don't know. CTE was going to take over the pool world by now. Has it?
dan
does stirring the sh*t on cte make you feel good?
askin for a friend
try donating to a worthy cause to feel good and do something productive
this thread will not accomplish anything productive and it does nothing to help people aim
it is the AIMING CONVERSATION thread after all
just my opinion
 
dan
does stirring the sh*t on cte make you feel good?
askin for a friend
try donating to a worthy cause to feel good and do something productive
this thread will not accomplish anything productive and it does nothing to help people aim
it is the AIMING CONVERSATION thread after all
just my opinion
What am I stirring? I honestly have not been in a pool hall in years. The CTE enthusiasts said it was going to take over the world. Has it?
 
Back
Top