Hay Sarah what cue are

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you using in this picture. i was googling your blog and ran into you rmyspace page. completely coincidental i promise (i'm not internet stalking you...lol):eek:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...endID=13762239&albumID=374846&imageID=1109091

this is a great picture of you ! you look so intense and focused. and not that our hair doesn't look cool now but i kinda dig your "do" more in this pic more than the "do" i've seen your sporting in your newer blog photos

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
That is a Cognoscenti. I used that cue for almost 10 years! It is ebony with pink ivory points and ivory and silver inlays. I sold it about 5 years ago. I did love that cue though!

The old 'do will be back sometime. There is a story behind the long boring hair. I have never had long hair in my life so I figured if I do it once it might as well be for a good cause. Therefore, I am growing it long enough to donate to either Locks of Love or the Pantene for Kids program. I have about 4 inches left to grow.

Sarah

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow that's real cool of you. my aunt died of cancer a few years ago and she had a wig made of real hair.

That's real cool of you!