Heading to Olathe KS.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Did something happen in the past?
Probably, your in the Midwest delta....
Owner is Dan Tull stand up guy. Employees are a good reflection of this mans character. John McChesney who held the McDermott Tour here, used Shooters to help make his pool career successful....he was the one and only TD that ''made money'' and helped put the Olathe pool room on the map. John used to sell guns in the earlier events, he was from TX and heard he was a roadie with one of the great bands during his youth :thumbup:. He held MANY McDermott Tour events there, it was a hotbed of action/Jackson. For pool it's the hub of the USA for bar pool....etc, and Corn Bread Red came to one event where his wife fell off her chair backwards. "Big darkish parking lot, next to an old state highway but it's good people, but ya gotta be smart always. Go there enough and an ice storm might trap you inside your motel room along the highway.

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Probably, your in the Midwest delta....
Owner is Dan Tull stand up guy. Employees are a good reflection of this mans character. John McChesney who held the McDermott Tour here, used Shooters to help make his pool career successful....he was the one and only TD that ''made money'' and helped put the Olathe pool room on the map. John used to sell guns in the earlier events, he was from TX and heard he was a roadie with one of the great bands during his youth :thumbup:. He held MANY McDermott Tour events there, it was a hotbed of action/Jackson. For pool it's the hub of the USA for bar pool....etc, and Corn Bread Red came to one event where his wife fell off her chair backwards. "Big darkish parking lot, next to an old state highway but it's good people, but ya gotta be smart always. Go there enough and an ice storm might trap you inside your motel room along the highway.

Bill,

It was in Lexington, KY that she went off the bleachers backwards in her chair.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• IMG_0911.jpg
    IMG_0911.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 157

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Bill,

It was in Lexington, KY that she went off the bleachers backwards in her chair.

Thx, your probably right, tho in the early yrs, before Danny put bleachers on the bar table side, he had a framed 8'' boxed riser area without any rails or rope yet. Maybe she fell twice ;).

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Olathe is the greatest pool room in the country that I have been to - bar none. Dan Tull runs a player's room if there ever was one. Great staff and he really caters to everyone.

When McChesney started the McDermott events, many rooms were charging to get in for spectators. Dan never has. I asked him once about it and he pointed around the room and said, I'm doing alright without it.