Heads Up for a Kling 10 footer

Ya I saw that on facebook

Told him if he finds an uglier one that's about 10 times cheaper to let me know


Do need to be lucky just need to be loaded to own it
 
While this may seem to be an expenditure, it is also an investment. Arnold Schwarsnegger spent $50K for his from Joe Newell.

I'm 74 or I would buy it. Some monies are in banks, that pay no interest & some monies are in an expansion account.

Glad you liked the table.

By the way, there is a Kling on Craigslist that needs restoration.
 
There's a beat up 8ft brilliant novelty in my town the guy wants anything for it to get it out of his house

I could probably pick it up for 300

It looks to be missing an original leg or 2 but I want a 10ft pool table to go with my 10ft billiard table


A member here has a 1920ish 10ft Brunswick for a steal, I'd have bought it buy now but it'll cost double what I pay for it to ship the thing

In saving my nickels
 
If this was a 9 foot in great shape , twice that amount would not be unreasonable.
The ten footers are starting to catch on , so it is a good deal , especially with the 3 cushion rails, but historically , they don't bring anywhere near the money the 9s do.
Do some research if you go to look, on the wooden cue case in the back, for the right price that could be a deal also.
This thing will weigh a ton if you have to ship it !
The slates weigh 250 each I think.
 
Last edited:
i have the 9 foot 4 leg
with circassion walnut
it is worth probably $20.000

the one you have might be worth more if
you find the right buyer

beautiful table,i wish i had it and my 9 foot but of course i have not got the room
 
Back
Top