Help finding a 9 ball tourny Within 5 hour drive from Indianapolis

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi there everyone,

I was hoping to find a tourny this weekend. trying to figure out where to go.

Wherever I go i will stay for a week afterwards and teach.

Anyone have a tourny in their home town that is going to be pretty good sized.

Please help me out here. Non smoking poolhall or bar only.

I was going to the Expo but it just wasn't in the cards.

Thanks........
 
Last edited:
The Carom Room in Beloit is right at 5 hours from Indy. Its smoke free, beautiful tables, outstanding food, and Dave is a good guy. You cant ask for more in a pool hall IMO.

Joe
 
Hi Gene,

I understand you are looking for a 9 ball tournament 5 hours from Indianapolis.

It sounds as if you need to take my Roads to Riches lesson which helps you find tournaments anywhere you are or want to go.

If you don't learn something completely new in the first 15 minutes, I will give you a crisp $100 bill for trying out the system.

My course also includes

How to get free rooms* while on the road

Using the word "friend" to get others to buy your meals

How to make your opponent feel bad for your bad neck* and give you some money back, and use his gas to drive you to his house to stay the night.

How to use your Birth Certificate name in calcuttas to go for next to nothing, and then win the whole tournament.

Seeing those missed opportunities when someone is broke to buy the stick they have had their entire life for $20

Learn the "did I move the coin last game" trick, great for those ahead sets when you just need to get your game back.

*PLEASE NOTE additional props will be needed for these * asterisk items. A ziplock baggie of dead bugs and doggie poo, and an inflatable white neck ring.
 
Is there a tournament this weekend though

The Carom Room in Beloit is right at 5 hours from Indy. Its smoke free, beautiful tables, outstanding food, and Dave is a good guy. You cant ask for more in a pool hall IMO.

Joe

I'm looking for a tounament.
 
If it were me, I would lean toward heading to New Town, North Dakota for the April 18-21 event. A couple of weeks between now and then, but just a thought.
JoeyA
 
Another thing Gene,

You might consider posting in the Action Room Forum.

There are probably some young up and coming stars who would gamble $100-$300 sets of 9 ball with you, if you put it out there for them to consider.

We regularly have people in our area, willing to test themselves against better players and I'm sure it isn't any different anywhere else.

The top-top players don't have to get all of your money. :grin:
 
Back
Top