HELP! I need a you-stream quickfix to watch Lenny and BVal

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Silver Member
I just set up a new computer. I'm running Vista Home Premium and a widescreen monitor. When I try to go to full screen on any video I get a blank screen, a black and gray diagonal block.

Any quick fix so I can see this match?

Thanks,
Hu
 
Easiest way is get rid of Vista.

Don't kill me. I just had to say it. :D

Seriously, what I tell people is to make sure you have the newest Flash Player, some people have had issues with Vista's security settings interfering with the stream. If you are able to see the stream in the regular 320x240 player but not see it at all in full screen that is a completely new one on me.

Could be something in a video driver or display setting.

I have very little knowledge of Vista so hopefully someone who knows more can help you. Make sure your Flash Player is updated for the browser you are using. If you are using IE7 you may try Firefox.

Good luck.
 
Smorg Pointed out the pop open window to me. I can't go full screen from the little window or full screen from you-tube or you-stream but I can go full screen using the pop open window. DIIF!

THis is the second Vista machine I have owned I hauled the first one back a few days after I bought it. This one is a moderately high horsepower machine with Vista Home Premium Sevice Pack One I believe. I traded out some machine shop time for it so for the price I am liking it OK. :D \

Hu




JCIN said:
Easiest way is get rid of Vista.

Don't kill me. I just had to say it. :D

Seriously, what I tell people is to make sure you have the newest Flash Player, some people have had issues with Vista's security settings interfering with the stream. If you are able to see the stream in the regular 320x240 player but not see it at all in full screen that is a completely new one on me.

Could be something in a video driver or display setting.

I have very little knowledge of Vista so hopefully someone who knows more can help you. Make sure your Flash Player is updated for the browser you are using. If you are using IE7 you may try Firefox.

Good luck.
 
Back
Top