Help identify unknown pool cue?

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
I answered your question. If you want to find out which specific shop in the Philippines made it, buy the cue and check for markings.

Not sure if you’re familiar with the OP. He’s been on here multiple times. Can be spotted by the overwhelming number of questions he asks. He constantly looks for validation. And would rather post and engage other humans, than use Google or the search feature. He constantly requires attention. He will pop up again. I actually think he’s three other aliases on here, currently. He has a unique writing style. I actually give him a little flak as a shit test. When he bites and starts saying he’s being bullied, I know it’s him. Incredibly thin skinned. Like, I own thicker rolling papers.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if you’re familiar with the OP. He’s been on here multiple times. Can be spotted by the overwhelming number of questions he asks. He constantly looks for validation. And would rather post and engage other humans, than use Google or the search feature. He constantly requires attention. He will pop up again. I actually think he’s three other aliases on here, currently. He has a unique writing style. I actually give him a little flak as a shit test. When he bites and starts saying he’s being bullied, I know it’s him. Incredibly thin skinned. Like, I own thicker rolling papers.

Poolfool101?

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Is your name poolcuekid3275 on Facebook? How would anyone from here know who you are on Facebook? Asking for a friend...

Now you went and got him banned
So much for that little snippet of entertainment.
He may as well select one of the new usernames you gave him for the next round.