Help identifying lucasi cue model

Gonzo60

New member
Hi there,

New member to the forum. I recently broke out an old Lucasi cue I purchased a ways back and was looking into any insight on the model, if anyone has some input. I seem to remember purchasing it around 20+ years ago, but could be a little off. Getting back in to playing and am looking forward to getting accustomed to it again!

Can provide additional photos, if requested.

Thanks in advance for any help!
 

Attachments

  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 13
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 12
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 12
  • image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi there,

New member to the forum. I recently broke out an old Lucasi cue I purchased a ways back and was looking into any insight on the model, if anyone has some input. I seem to remember purchasing it around 20+ years ago, but could be a little off. Getting back in to playing and am looking forward to getting accustomed to it again!

Can provide additional photos, if requested.

Thanks in advance for any help!
contact Cue and Case, its their brand. the 'xx' is a date code. this one is oct,2010
 
Last edited:
Back
Top