Anyone know who builds cues with a non-SS 5/16-14 piloted joint? I have collected a bunch of piloted shafts over the years and want to try a different joint material besides stainless and use my same trusty shafts. Thanks for any help,
Anyone know who builds cues with a non-SS 5/16-14 piloted joint? I have collected a bunch of piloted shafts over the years and want to try a different joint material besides stainless and use my same trusty shafts. Thanks for any help,
I've got a Scruggs piloted ivory cue here and Ernie is making my new Gina with one and the Gus Szamboti I had also had one. Between those 3 guys you ought to be able to find one you liked in ivory.
Scott Sherbine cues are one of the top "money buys" available. He makes a great cue and does not charge much for it. I think you would like the value you get from Mike's cue here.
Joe