Help planning a weekend in Tampa area.

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
I was thinking about a get away to the Tampa area (Treasure Island). No driving once I am there (at least to the pool hall and back), at least 20 hours of pool and some sun would be nice along with some fishing, possibly golf in there to. Any ideas of places to stay close to ... Hammer Heads and or Shooters and any monthly or weekend tourneys?
 
Depends on what time of the month you are coming down here... Hammer heads has a great tournament every first saturday of the month. Strokers in Palm harbor has a great 9ball tournament on wednesday nights.

Are you staying in Treasure Island, because that is about 35 - 40 miles away from Hammer heads and Strokers is about 23 miles from Treasure Island.

There are pool halls down in the St. Pete area that would be very close to you in Treasure Island but I don't know anything about them really, i'm sure someone knows about some tournaments going on down there?
 
The Seminole 10 ball tour will be at hammerheads at the last weekend in april should be a good crowd showing up there.
 
I go to the beach with my girl all the time, and we play at Stix Billiards on St. Pete Beach (5501 Gulf Blvd). It's right across the street from the Trade Winds Resort, which is where we always stay because it's across the street from the pool room.:thumbup: It's about a mile from Treasure Island. The Wharf on Pass a Grille has great seafood too. I love the beach, It's a blast!
 
I've played at Stix a few times...upstairs room with fair equipment. I'll be headed down there myself, in a couple of weeks...spending the month of April, on the beach at Indian Shores! :grin-square:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I go to the beach with my girl all the time, and we play at Stix Billiards on St. Pete Beach (5501 Gulf Blvd). It's right across the street from the Trade Winds Resort, which is where we always stay because it's across the street from the pool room.:thumbup: It's about a mile from Treasure Island. The Wharf on Pass a Grille has great seafood too. I love the beach, It's a blast!
 
Back
Top