help! query on dp cue

Mc_Hu

Registered
Recently I bought a DP cue, the butt is made of ebony totally, with 4 silver ring on it. without any inlay. the shaft is predator z shaft. It feel a little bit heavy which means the gravity is behind. have you ever met this condition? I bought it thru online. what can I do now? Thanks

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dp

Check to see if there is a weight bolt in the back end of the cue. You may be able to remove it to make the cue lighter in weight. Hope this helps!

Mc_Hu

Registered
thank you sir. i just open the bump and check it, but nothing can be found:( any butt recommend if I want to have an exchange? the join is uni-lock.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dp

You may with to write to Dale Perry and talk to him. He may have cues availabe in the weight range you want.

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
be sure to check all the way into the bottom of the hole for the bolt, sometime people use headless weight bolts. you'll need a long hex wrench to get them out

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
This is the FOR SALE section.

Recently I bought a DP cue, the butt is made of ebony totally, with 4 silver ring on it. without any inlay. the shaft is predator z shaft. It feel a little bit heavy which means the gravity is behind. have you ever met this condition? I bought it thru online. what can I do now? Thanks

POSTING HERE SHOULD BE ITEMS FOR SALE, TRADE AND WTB ONLY.
Stuff like this should be posted in the ASK the CUEMAKER section.
Sir, I am not meaning to signal you out. Many do this because they feel their post will get noticed better or they plain just don't know.
Possible we need a STICKY that has a more concisely written and titled set of Rules and Guidelines that people can read and follow.

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Wow! Sounds like you bought one of those rare DP 1/1 cues?? :eek:

WHAT'S FOR SALE??????????????????