Hey Joey, PJ, Stan, Spidey, Dave, Lou

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys are all invited to stay at chez Page if you come to Fargo for this tournament:
 

Attachments

  • mwsposterpnt.JPG
    mwsposterpnt.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 342
You guys are all invited to stay at chez Page if you come to Fargo for this tournament:


Wow -- looks like a great event, Mike! Will you be issuing garrotes at the front door of Chez Page for your named guests :-) Unfortunately, I'm somewhat committed to head towards Louisville that DCC weekend... otherwise, I'd love to "swing" by and "embrace" my fellow CTE bed-mates :-) Especially Joey, who has gone so far out of his way to make me feel so warm and fuzzy lately.

Best wishes for a fantastic event.

Lou Figueroa
 
That's awful kind of you to make that offer Mike. Since I've been playing some bank pool lately, I'm been leaning toward making the Derby City Classic which starts on the 21st of January.

I really want to visit your pool room (and one day I will). The photos I've seen of Fargo Billiards and Gastropub are spectacular. I have to imagine that it is even better in person. Playing in a tourament would be the icing on the cake.

Maybe another time. I know we would all have a great time together.

Best Regards,
JoeyA
 
So you see how Lou likes to play the game....

We both responded about the same time. I didn't see his post until after I had typed and sent my post. My sentiments are precisely what I said.

Lou ALSO had an opportunity to let things cool down between all of us with your kind and generous offer.

Instead, as usual Lou takes the opportunity to stick another needle in JoeyA hoping to get a rise out of him.

I'll leave your thread in peace and not respond to Lou's smart ass remark.

Or maybe I'm reading his post wrong, eh?

I'll wait to hear your response and then see if there is any need for you to respond to Lou's post. I wonder if you will be disappointed with him.
 
Mike, thanks for your offer! My competition game has Been on hold for quite some time but I would really like to visit your room. Perhaps I can visit with Landon at some point during warmer weather. I think he'd enjoy some play in your area. My wife, Connie, is graduate of UND and there's another reason to be in your area some day. In the meantime we will be doing DCC during the time of your event.
Good luck with the Shootout,
Stan
 
Mike - that's a really nice offer. You def have the nicest pool room in the country and your house is beautiful (I remember when you thought the river was going to flood you out and you posted pics --- the deck is gorgeous).

Nevertheless, the only way I'm going to Fargo, ND in January is if my plane crashes there enroute to Vegas or someplace a lot warmer. I remember when I went to Minneapolis last January and met up with Geno to hit some balls. It was so cold my eyes were freezing shut - and I'm not kidding. No wonder you guys all play well up there---- there's nothing to do but get "Gastro-pubbed-up" and play pool all day.

In all seriousness, thank you for the invite. I'll make it there someday, I promise.

Dave
 
You guys are all invited to stay at chez Page if you come to Fargo for this tournament:
Mike,

Thanks a bunch for the offer. I do want to visit your place and meet all of those great people some day; but as you probably know from your past academic experience, its not very easy to leave town during the first week of the semester, even for just a long weekend.

You are also welcome to visit and stay with me whenever you want. In fact, Bob Jewett is scheduled to visit soon. Do you want to join us for some experimentation and filming? PM or e-mail me for details if you are interested.

Regards,
Dave
 
Back
Top