Hi Everyone

shinigami

Consistently Inconsistent
Silver Member
Just thought I'd say "hi" to everyone in this forum. I joined last year to buy some blue diamond chalks but never formally introduced myself.

I've been around poolhalls since I was 7 (my Father used to take me, played 3 cushion) but I never picked up a cue stick until I was done with college. Maybe it's all the years that I spent my time at poolhalls watching my dad play, but the pool bug has bit me hard! I've been shooting for around 2 years now, and love pool now more than ever.

I currently moved to Fort Lee, New Jersey. I was just wondering if there are any poolhalls around here that hold league nights? Amsterdam is out of the question (in the city takes too much time to get there) as is Comet (too far!!). Anyways, your input is appreciated!

Adam

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Good to hear from you. Seems I remember Rosanne Rosanadana talking at some length about people from Fort Lee, New Jersey. Enjoy the forums.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
matcase said:
Good to hear from you. Seems I remember Rosanne Rosanadana talking at some length about people from Fort Lee, New Jersey. Enjoy the forums.
Welcome!

BVal