Here's a video highlight clip I put together from the Legends and Champions tour stop in St. Charles, back on Feb 8th. It has clips from the clinic, a few fun stories from Johnny Archer, info about the upcoming Bad Blood match, clinic shorts with Nick Varner and a few exhibition shots.
For more information about the tour check out http://www.legendschampions.com and be sure to visit them whenever they close to your area. You won't regret it, it's a great time!
http://www.vimeo.com/20410117
I'm sorry about the out-of-sync audio/video parts, apparently all the cutting/clipping messes with the rendering engine (or more likely it's expecting a full 30 fps, not 29.7, so... eh, whatever).
Enjoy!
For more information about the tour check out http://www.legendschampions.com and be sure to visit them whenever they close to your area. You won't regret it, it's a great time!
http://www.vimeo.com/20410117
I'm sorry about the out-of-sync audio/video parts, apparently all the cutting/clipping messes with the rendering engine (or more likely it's expecting a full 30 fps, not 29.7, so... eh, whatever).
Enjoy!