Hightower Deluxe For Sale !!!

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HEY GUYS.....due to a career change and several unexpected situations I am going to have to sell my lathe.

I am not trying to undercut or hurt Chris in anyway, but I do need to sell this machine.

It has everything that Chris has on his site( COMPLETE PACKAGE ) and its just a few months old.
It has been used so little that the very first belt doesnt even have any wear on it :D

Everything about this lathe is in near perfect condition....THE ONLY REASON I am selling is like I said, due to unforseen circumstances. I will be re-buying from Chris in a year or two,once I get a few things settled with the new career, and get the "situtions under control.

If there is any interest please PM me. I am asking $ 2400 OBO.

The buyer pay for shipping, and I can ship it however they want. Usually shipping is about 100-150$ so just let me know BY PM.(SHIPPING WILL BE EXACT AMOUNT AS CHARGED BY COMPANY USED )

I WILL GIVE PRIORITY IN ORDER OF PMs AS THEY ARE RECIEVED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

I can give more contact info if needed and a few references that I have done buisness with on here as well.

SCOTTY BROWN

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ALL PMs replied too. If I missed anyone please let me know OK

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE INTEREST!

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JBCustomCues said:
did you get package 1 or 2???

I have package 2 , also extra belts and pinion gears. I have a few extra tool post, and the small expensive boring bar as well.

This really is a great deal on an almost new lathe.

This kills me to have to sell, because I know it will cost me full price to rebuy in a couple years.... once I get everything settled again.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THOSE THAT INQUIRED/MADE AN OFFER.

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All other PMs replied too.....let me know if I missed anyone??

THANKS AGAIN GUYS

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LATHE SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN to all who offered/inquired :)

BRICKMAN