Hillbilly wins in Alabama and more

Cue Ball

Registered
I found more tournament results this week looking for the interview with the Viking tour. Hillbilly (with the funniest photo) won in Mobile, Yang won in China, Wilkie won on the Blaze tour and there is lots more. For anyone who is interested go to www.otbntv.com. Found the same thing on www.onthebreaknews.com and some King of Pool B.S.
 
This has to be the worst site to find anything and to navigate. I have been there 4 times so far and can not ever find the thing someone is posting on this site about.

Maybe one day they will make it easier to navigate.
 
Who ever runs that site needs to totally rehaul it. It takes over 30 seconds on broadband to load everything. It needs an optimization.
 
it's definitely not modem friendly... the background image alone is half a meg. There's also a mix of flash (ok) and WMP plugins (which I hate).

I'll be the first to volunteer to fix it for cheap.
 
Cudos To those who complained ...

To those of you who complained about this site www.otbnews.com being so slow to load someone must have been listening to you or you got ahold of them and they changed their website. Simpler maybe better. You be the judge. Power to the people! You guys rock!
 
Back
Top