Hollingsworth and Tate win their divisions in BSN Dynaspheres Cup Jr. 9-Ball Championships

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The most recent entry in the junior competition roster of opportunities was this past weekend’s (March 12-13) Billiard Sports Network’s Dynaspheres’ Cup Junior 9-Ball Championships, hosted by Bank Shot Bar & Grill in Laurel, MD. Tournaments were held in two divisions; 20 & Under and 16 & Under. Not surprisingly, given the history of the current crop of junior competitors, players eligible for the younger division competed in both. Also not surprising (same current crop), was seeing Landon Hollingsworth and Joey Tate (both eligible for the two divisions) come out on top. Hollingsworth won the 18-entrant, 20 & Under division with Nathan Childress as runner-up and Tate, finishing third. Tate won the 13-entrant, 16 & Under division with Hollingsworth as runner-up and Garrett Vaughan, finishing third.

Go to post

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The most recent entry in the junior competition roster of opportunities was this past weekend’s (March 12-13) Billiard Sports Network’s Dynaspheres’ Cup Junior 9-Ball Championships, hosted by Bank Shot Bar & Grill in Laurel, MD. Tournaments were held in two divisions; 20 & Under and 16 & Under. Not surprisingly, given the history of the current crop of junior competitors, players eligible for the younger division competed in both. Also not surprising (same current crop), was seeing Landon Hollingsworth and Joey Tate (both eligible for the two divisions) come out on top. Hollingsworth won the 18-entrant, 20 & Under division with Nathan Childress as runner-up and Tate, finishing third. Tate won the 13-entrant, 16 & Under division with Hollingsworth as runner-up and Garrett Vaughan, finishing third.

Go to post
Shout out to Ra Hanna for all his hard work and dedication to the JIC. He walks the walk and talks the talk. Dresses, speaks and behaves like a professional 100% of the time. I do wish there was a different venue than FB to watch it on. I closed my FB account and miss seeing the JIC tournaments!

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The events that this story reports on were not Ra's events, but I am 100% behind you on your message. He has worked tirelessly and very professionally to bring something to the Juniors that they have not had in the past.

This particular event was Jake Lawson and Billiard Sports Network.