I also hope everyone is all right.
One question I have, why do they keep rebuilding below sea level?
At some point you have to realize that the flooding is not going to stop, and it is not a myth, that the ocean has risen in the last 100 years.
Especially near New Orleans .
36 inches in 100 years is no joke.
Some estimates are 5 feet or more higher in the next 100 years.
I guess they will realize something should have been done long ago, when the waves come through and wipe out all the oil and petrochemical plants, and washes everything into the ocean.
Even though it is a vast space, it can only take so much abuse.
I sometimes wonder if the term "Global Warming" was used instead of "Global Change"to distract the ignorant.
People laugh at "Global Warming", they show icicles in Florida and hoot and holler, blaming Al Gore, as if he were someone of importance, but no one seems to deny that the "Global Change" is real and pronounced.
Aren't the effects the same?