HOTSEAT: Tommy Kennedy v. Shane Van Boening -- 8-8 at the time of this writing

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you ArtOfTheCue... many of us are hanging on your every word... post... :D

You got that right! :grin-square:

I'm relaying what I read here to FB for those who are hanging on my every word.

The entire pool world wants to know what's happening.

What a shame this is not live-streamed. :frown:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
You got that right! :grin-square:

I'm relaying what I read here to FB for those who are hanging on my every word.

The entire pool world wants to know what's happening.

What a shame this is not live-streamed. :frown:

Same here plus in the chat at the POV Pool TAP stream at SBE.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks! I may not be able to stay for the whole finals - I've got a 4 hour drive home, work in the morning, and a girlfriend who's been ready for me to come home for four days now.

Shane up 4-3.

We appreciate your updates so much. Let your girlfriend know we appreciate her letting you be here too. ;)

JWM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks! I may not be able to stay for the whole finals - I've got a 4 hour drive home, work in the morning, and a girlfriend who's been ready for me to come home for four days now.

Shane up 4-3.

Thank you!!

"I plan my life as if I am going to live forever, I live my life, like each day may be my last" John Wesley

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Be Safe

Shane up 4-3.

We are supposed to start getting snow in the MD and VA area about 7:00 pm tonight. Have a safe trip and all of us at AZ really appreciate your effort. Having said that...get the hell out of there before the snow starts!

Wedge

Str8 Shots

Kimberly Griffiths
Gold Member
Silver Member
Next women's rack goes to Karen Corr, who's up 3-2 now. The women's final is a race to 10, btw.

Go Karen! I have to laugh. I just had this image of all of us sitting here listening to every word, waiting patiently for any news. Reminded me of stories long ago when people only had radio. Then it dawned on me that I'm the only one "hearing" them. :)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn Sam, I am bummed out this has no live coverage or live updates. Matt, you're our only hope. :(

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is like a golden pool match: Old Guard vs. New Guard. I just cannot understand why nobody is filming this event. It is so disappointing to have something like this go on with no record.