House cues needed?? Best place to buy

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need to get about 8 house cues in varying weights. Whats the best place to look?
I am not trying to skimp but I would like to find the best deal I can for simple decent house cues.

Which brands are good or which are bad? I know Dufferin used to make a good cue.
 
Last edited:
My bets are with Craigslist if you have one in your area or live near a large city. If I looked up house cues on my craigslist I'd have too many to choose from.
 
frankncali I think it depends if your looking for 1) home or pool hall, 2) cheap/durable or expensive/durable.


The Dufferins have a good rep and reasonable price, Brunswicks have a good rep and are expensive as hell. I've heard Cuetec one peice are extremely durable as are the titaniums made by Level Best.
McDermott make some and they probably carry some kind of warranty.

Try this link or Seyberts...... http://www.topbilliardcues.com/onepiececues
 
when i first got my table, i asked at the local game room that had a pair of tables. the guy split his next order with me of 12 cues @$5. each (around 1990). they came from palmer in elizabeth, nj and were brunswicks with a palmer decal on the bottom. still have them .
 
What about rackem right here on AZB ... He always seems to have
exactly what most folks need when it comes to Pool and Billiards.
 
Look for Sterling House Cues - the best in the business. Seriously. Last year I took some Sterling house cues randomly off the wall at one of the busiest pool rooms in Charlotte and displayed them at the BCA Show in Charlotte to show off the durability. These cues had all been in constant use and abuse for 1-2 years. All of them were dead straight with all the original ferrules intact.

www.cuesight.com or www.sterling-gaming.com if you are a dealer.
 
What about rackem right here on AZB ... He always seems to have
exactly what most folks need when it comes to Pool and Billiards.
Thanks Str8PoolPlayer, but sorry no 1 piecers here. To hard to ship.
I do have plenty of other stuff however.
Frank, Are these cues for a pool hall or your house?
 
Thanks Str8PoolPlayer, but sorry no 1 piecers here. To hard to ship.
I do have plenty of other stuff however.
Frank, Are these cues for a pool hall or your house?

These are for my Eagles Lodge. I bought a new set of balls and a few other accessories. Just trying to upgrade from what we have there now.
We just have 1 Valley BarBox that is old and about 8 pretty bad cues.
Surprisingly on Fri or Sat night you can be 5-8 games deep on the rail all night long. Decent balls and sticks will help make it better.
I am going to donate the stuff.
 
I recently bought 4 of the 1 piece action cues from pooldawg. The weights vary from 18 to 21 ounces, and I bought 1 at each weight. They are very cheap at $14.95 each, straight and shoot surprisingly well for such cheap cues.

http://www.pooldawg.com/product/action-actop57-one-piece-57-pool-cue-stick

I buy from pooldawg all the time. They have a great selection and usually the lowest prices anywhere. They ship very fast and have very good customer service. If you order $60 worth of merchandise, you get free shipping.

I need to get about 8 house cues in varying weights. Whats the best place to look?
I am not trying to skimp but I would like to find the best deal I can for simple decent house cues.

Which brands are good or which are bad? I know Dufferin used to make a good cue.
 
My Church needs some cues for the table that is up in the teenagers game room.....I am looking to buy some housecues for them....
 
Back
Top