I sent an E-mail to the contact at the bottom of the forums. I also PM'd a few people directly. Haven't gotten a response. I don't see an answer to my question any where around.
I'd like to get my banners up top, or sponsor a forum. Something of that nature.
I love this site, and the people in it. I'm doing specials for AZ members and plan on coming up with more. I've gotten plenty of hits off of the signature alone, but I'd rather have it in plain view on the forums.
Sorry if this is inappropriate, does anyone know a better way to get this done? (unless the people in charge read this).
Thank you,
- Aze.
I'd like to get my banners up top, or sponsor a forum. Something of that nature.
I love this site, and the people in it. I'm doing specials for AZ members and plan on coming up with more. I've gotten plenty of hits off of the signature alone, but I'd rather have it in plain view on the forums.
Sorry if this is inappropriate, does anyone know a better way to get this done? (unless the people in charge read this).
Thank you,
- Aze.