How do I force myself not to grip so tightly?

Well

Matt_24 said:
How do I force myself not to grip so tightly?

.......ooops....wrong forum

ChristyD, my instructor, who played on the Womans tour a few years ago taught me to curl either my middle or ring finger under and leave that way.

I did that for a while (months) and then I moved it back to normal and never had as she called it "DEATH GRIP" issue again.

She still "curls" her finger, but I guess memory on my muscles keeps me from the tight grip anymore.

If you have more questions, ChristyD on this forum is a nice gal, and she goes here almost daily...PM her for details.

Ken
 
Matt_24 said:
So she has a nice grip?

Matt <-- Sorry...it was just too easy.
Yeah I think he might have mis-interpeted the actual meaning of your thread which had nothing to do with pool. I think you owe ChristyD an apology - she is just an innocent bystander and doesn't deserve any insinuating comments. JMO.

BVal
 
Back
Top