How do you think Bucktooth and Fatboy feel about..............

BPG24

Banned
Deflection

Aiming Systems

The current status of the cue market

Poker and it's effect on Pool

Politics
 
Last edited:
The Tooth got no time for that crap.....he is too busy.

Roolllling the ball for BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!



Uhh.....wait....Tooth got his board jacked by LPD.

Maybe he does have an opinion on that crap.





:D (After the Derby I secretly kinda like the guy....funny dude)
 
JCIN said:
The Tooth got no time for that crap.....he is too busy.

Roolllling the ball for BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!



Uhh.....wait....Tooth got his board jacked by LPD.

Maybe he does have an opinion on that crap.





:D (After the Derby I secretly kinda like the guy....funny dude)

He must be charming... for lack of a better word, and likeable, but since I don't know the guy... but have read about his always working working working to get the nuts, I wonder... does he have integrity? Is he a stand up guy you can count on?

My gut says he's a guy I'd want to doubt for a long while as I keep an eye on him. Know what I mean? Some guys my gut says "he's probably ok". Other guys my gut says "stay clear away from that dude!"... and other guys my gut tells me to "keep a close on this guy".

When a guy runs his mouth like Bucktooth does I am VERY doubtfull of his character. It's been my experience that the woofing is hiding something.
 
JimS said:
When a guy runs his mouth like Bucktooth does I am VERY doubtfull of his character. It's been my experience that the woofing is hiding something.

That's been my experience as well.

BIG mouths with BIG $$$ make me want to vomit. :(
 
BPG24 said:
Deflection

Aiming Systems

The current status of the cue market

Poker and it's effect on Pool

Politics

i dont know what deflection is, it seems like just something the shaft marketers came up with to sell their stuff.

Aiming systems are ok I guess, I never studied them, I had a friend who was good at diamond systems and kicked good but would fall apart under pressure, i decided to play by feel and manage pressure, not be book smart, just like squirt and deflection, i dont know what it is nor do I want to, I focue on making the shot and staying focused. Thats why I played in the 10 ball ring game-to see how I felt, I did feel good and will be back.

Cue market is good on cues over $5,000 or under $300 the stuff in the middle is soft and will be for along time because of the economy.

Pool has been hurt by poker, and will be forever. Poker just works too good on the internet and its easier to blow $3,000 playing poker than getting in the box with the champions and risk being embarassed. Pool however will survive and with the recession comming up, pool should do a bit better.

Fatboy
 
JimS said:
He must be charming... for lack of a better word, and likeable, but since I don't know the guy... but have read about his always working working working to get the nuts, I wonder... does he have integrity? Is he a stand up guy you can count on?

My gut says he's a guy I'd want to doubt for a long while as I keep an eye on him. Know what I mean? Some guys my gut says "he's probably ok". Other guys my gut says "stay clear away from that dude!"... and other guys my gut tells me to "keep a close on this guy".

When a guy runs his mouth like Bucktooth does I am VERY doubtfull of his character. It's been my experience that the woofing is hiding something.
I just look at the dude as a cartoon...when he begins to bore or annoy me I just change the channel. He has his act and that is basically what it is IMO...just entertainment. Anyone who takes it serious is just buying into the hustle. Of course the dude won't gamble without the nuts...this has been proven time and again...so instead of getting mad people should just laugh at the Tooth show and move on.

JMHOICBW
(Just My Humble Opinion I could Be Wrong) I see you out there easy.
 
Fatboy said:
i dont know what deflection is, it seems like just something the shaft marketers came up with to sell their stuff.

Aiming systems are ok I guess, I never studied them, I had a friend who was good at diamond systems and kicked good but would fall apart under pressure, i decided to play by feel and manage pressure, not be book smart, just like squirt and deflection, i dont know what it is nor do I want to, I focue on making the shot and staying focused. Thats why I played in the 10 ball ring game-to see how I felt, I did feel good and will be back.

Cue market is good on cues over $5,000 or under $300 the stuff in the middle is soft and will be for along time because of the economy.

Pool has been hurt by poker, and will be forever. Poker just works too good on the internet and its easier to blow $3,000 playing poker than getting in the box with the champions and risk being embarassed. Pool however will survive and with the recession comming up, pool should do a bit better.

Fatboy


LOL


I was just making a funny... :D There are like 10 threads with your name in the title, I felt left out :cool:


Thanks for commenting though
 
Back
Top