How many AZ'ers own a Brunswick ROYAL?

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for how many of you guys own a Brunswick-Balke-Collender Royal table..... with inlays like this:

Attachments

• ROYAL.jpg
    ROYAL.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 487

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brunswick Royal inlaid rack idea

This is my design idea for inlays on a triangle to match the Royal table. What do you Royal owners think? You can see I had to edit a photo of the leg inlays.....

Attachments

• Royal jpg.JPG
    Royal jpg.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 439

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another idea for Royal inlays on a triangle....

This idea is to have the Kremlin/snowcone looking inlays on the corners of the triangle, with the parquet inlay strip all along the side of the rack, instead of everything forming a barbell on the side. That idea would look more like this, with the ends here being the corners of the triangle....

Attachments

• Inlays on end.bmp
    72.4 KB · Views: 432

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
This is my design idea for inlays on a triangle to match the Royal table. What do you Royal owners think? You can see I had to edit a photo of the leg inlays.....

I don't own a Royal, but I looked it up....gorgeous table.
I have a snooker triangle from that era...came from an Arcade type table.
It just says Brunswick Balke Collander on it.

The triangle is a nice idea and I think there's a market for home table
owners regardless of what make their table is...so make a few.

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Royal gift

My accountant is getting screwed in a lawsuit. He has a Royal pool and a Royal snooker, matching tables from the same poolroom. I am making one for him as a gift, so I was wondering what Royal owners thought of the idea. I have seen a matching cue rack and scorekeeper before. This triangle oughta cheer him up.

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
32 it is.....

.... end of thread. I will now start yet another aiming thread since that is so much more fascinating.

HouTexRich

This is an old thread but: I just bought a 1929 Brunswick Royal - 5x10 - 4 legs - has the inlay on all 4 legs, some damage along the lower leg band - it's not assembled yet, I'm having the pockets redone - the rails/skirts are still wrapped up in plastic