How much did you miss, AZB while the site was down?

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! No, AZB. That was what I said the other day when the page said not available! I was lost in space without AZB main forum. I hope they did not count the times I went looking for the AZB forum on the World Wide Web!

I am sooooo glad they are back. AZB, I really missed you........ Thanks for being back up and running great.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

MFB

Just a User
Silver Member
Wow! No, AZB. That was what I said the other day when the page said not available! I was lost in space without AZB main forum. I hope they did not count the times I went looking for the AZB forum on the World Wide Web!

I am sooooo glad they are back. AZB, I really missed you........ Thanks for being back up and running great.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I thought it was a grand conspiracy to keep me from lurking.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I suspect this won't be the end of the problems. I am testing a possible solution here.

We have been running nice and fast when we have been running. It just doesn't last long.

Still working at it.

Mike

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
I suspect this won't be the end of the problems. I am testing a possible solution here.

We have been running nice and fast when we have been running. It just doesn't last long.

Still working at it.

Mike

Mike

Thanks for all of your efforts. You do a great job with this sight and I for one greatly appreciate it.

Kevin

Bowmer

"Shooter"
Silver Member
The site was down????? J/K LMAO I got a whole weeks worth of work done in two days..... now I may have to either give myself a raise or take tomorrow off.

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't realize just how much time I do spend on here & I too got lots accomplished while suffering withdrawals.......

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
I told my friends that AZ was like crack. A couple days off and I was having withdrawals just like the rest of you.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member

Still working at it.

Mike

I know exactly how that is. I'm only once good as I twice was. :smile:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Still working at it.

Mike

Mr. Mike,
You and Mr. Wilson do a wonderful job on AZB. I appreciate it to the most that a person can appreciate something. People seem to not want to give credit to who and where it belongs and go. YOU GUYS DESERVE THE MOST CREDIT A PERSON CAN GET. I am not yelling either, just expressing the truth is all I am doing. And my honest opinion.

I did not really know I would miss anything this much as when this site was down. Now I am smiling again. I can read what my friends are saying about my favorite game, pool.
Thanks, Mr. Mike and Mr. Wilson.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.