How to change my avatar picture?

Marc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can someone kindly explain to me how to change my avatar picture?

Thank you!
 
Click "user cp". Scroll down to "Settings & Options". Click "Edit avatar".

You should be able to figure it out from there. :)
 
Nevermind I got it

Glad you figured it out. Once you do it the first time, it's easy peasy. So what are the two G's in your avatar?

I change my avatar all the time. :grin-square:
 
Avatar

Jam they are probably the best Layer tips in the market today.
Made in Japan, pig skin 8-layered tips, very similar to other good leather tips, but these just seem to be a little bit better. More consistent,they all cut,and play the same. Top notch feeling!

If you like a sample PM me your address and I will ship one to you right away.
Hard,Medium or Soft?
 
Jam they are probably the best Layer tips in the market today.
Made in Japan, pig skin 8-layered tips, very similar to other good leather tips, but these just seem to be a little bit better. More consistent,they all cut,and play the same. Top notch feeling!

If you like a sample PM me your address and I will ship one to you right away.
Hard,Medium or Soft?

Thanks for the info, Marc. I know who to contact if I need to try out one. This has been a great thread because I learned something new. Best to you! :)
 
Back
Top