Huebler Custom Shop - Ebony - If cues could talk, this one would have a story

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Huebler Custom Shop - Custom ebony

Not sure what this cues story would be, but this cue has seen some use of the years. Butt rolls straight, taper roll on shaft, but nothing leaves the table.

This cue I believe is an earler model. It is about an inch shorter than a normal cue, which would be consistent with an older cue. You don't see many of these come up.

Please pm questions, I don't expect this to be around long.

NC3tV6zl.jpg

mQfJWyUl.jpg

Imgur Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/hD1Uf#0

$1000 shipped.

rogwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is an older model, price drop to $900 shipped.

Wow, I can't believe it. I have the same exact cue since 1988. I thought it was one of a kind. The best playing cue I ever own. Still playing daily with it. Wonder if your cue play the same as mine. What year was it made? Should I have two ??? hmmn

Last edited:

KRAZY8BALLER

Prewitt Titlist Tribute
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
WOW !!! Dajavu !!! I have that exact same cue I bought myself back at XMAS time 1990. I bought it from the Huebler dealer here in Bakersfield, CA. Only difference mine came with smooth black leather. Mine is stamped Huebler Custom Shop August 1990 on the bottom of the butt cap. 24 years ago I had to pay $ 550.00 for it. I wonder what that equates to today? I was told that this cue is in one of the Bluebook's of Cues? Yes, I thought I had a one of a kind also ... LOL

rogwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOW !!! Dajavu !!! I have that exact same cue I bought myself back at XMAS time 1990. I bought it from the Huebler dealer here in Bakersfield, CA. Only difference mine came with smooth black leather. Mine is stamped Huebler Custom Shop August 1990 on the bottom of the butt cap. 24 years ago I had to pay $ 550.00 for it. I wonder what that equates to today? I was told that this cue is in one of the Bluebook's of Cues? Yes, I thought I had a one of a kind also ... LOL

Now we know there's at least three. mine was made custom shop 1987. brought it when I was living in Florida....Mr. Krazy8baller, I noticed that you have a very nice Ed Prewitt cue showing on your avatar. Would you be interested in a mint ebony Merry Widow with the five fancy rings. Will e-mail pics. let me know Thanks.

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
There are more than that, this is one of the base models produced by the custom shop.

poolcrazy

Huebler Collector
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Custom Ebony

As you can see they were in 2 different brochures. Paul started making them in the late 70s and built them until the mid 2005, so there are more than just a few around,
and they were built with ivory joints as well, you could order them how ever you wanted,

Attachments

• 015 (2).jpg
    015 (2).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,043
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 608