hustler or jerk?

seanjonsean

Otanisan Cues
Silver Member
well last night was a.p.a night , wen i showed up to the place of playther was some guy ther and desperatly wanted to get in a team he sed he was a 7 and hed been out of pool for a year , he started to play and he was doing good and then i saw him sandbagging and tellijg his opponents that they played awesome ,after that some guy sed to him hey i found u a team and he quickly sed ,oh not tonight this and that , well after a while he left our table and went elsewhere , and then i overheard him saying "yaa u have to play ure c game then bust out ure a game " he had won some cash, then he saw me play and the guy i played had a few bad rolls and i won 4 to 0 ,after that he was very persistent and wanted to play me he was annoying ,obnoxious and i sed i dont play 9 ball im no good and he sed well i dont do 8 ball and i kno u can play 9 cuz ure a shapeplayer, after that i just laughed and went my way , now i dont mind peop making money but this guy was very arrogant, how would u guys handle this?

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tell him you'll give him the 13 out in 8 ball but he has to be solids.

seanjonsean

Otanisan Cues
Silver Member
i did play him one game and he won he broke made a stripe i had clusters he won and that was that i was gonna play him again but i never got my turn , he seemed nice at first , once he beat some other guys he started saying do this and that and play this shot fpor stroke perfection and so on and so on they took the hook ,before we met i asked him since ure a 7 can u give me pointers since im a 5 but after a while he sed he wouldnt ...

seanjonsean

Otanisan Cues
Silver Member
and to tell u the truth guys i was hoping to learn from him a few things but that was at the beginning....

noRulez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would have fed him to the dogs. If you come around our hall acting like an a$$ and trying to hustle then we make some phone calls and you'll get your game. Those types of guys usually quit loser real quick though.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah man you should have asked for the nuts and played him for something. hell even if you don't get the nuts play something cheap.if you want to see his a game play him for something (even something kinda cheap) you'll probably still learn something. a cheap set with a better player isn't really wasting your money unless you're not watching.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
noRulez said:
I would have fed him to the dogs. If you come around our hall acting like an a$$ and trying to hustle then we make some phone calls and you'll get your game. Those types of guys usually quit loser real quick though.

You're mean.

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
seanjonsean said:
i did play him one game and he won he broke made a stripe i had clusters he won and that was that i was gonna play him again but i never got my turn , he seemed nice at first , once he beat some other guys he started saying do this and that and play this shot fpor stroke perfection and so on and so on they took the hook ,before we met i asked him since ure a 7 can u give me pointers since im a 5 but after a while he sed he wouldnt ...
Too bad you only got one game. Anyone can lose a sinlge game to anyone with a 1/2 way decent speed.

seanjonsean

Otanisan Cues
Silver Member
well ure right my spelling sux lol but anyways i had asked him in before we started to play to give me a few pointers but he just kinda laughed , then like i sed after a while he didnt offer any help , i would of played him for cash to learn a few things like pressure , nerves and losing cash ...

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what's his name? I"m from SA myself and have met many characters. Curious to find out who this "hustler" was.......

Tony

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
seymore15074 said:
Which is synonymous with scared [to play him]. :D

I guess that's one way to look at it, but if I knew Saturday's winning powerball numbers in advance and I used them to get a certain win, would that mean I am scared to pick my own numbers at random?

seanjonsean

Otanisan Cues
Silver Member
i dont recall his name i think brett? brandon? something with a b , but hopefully next week hell be ther and then ill play him a set and see if he cooled his afterburners if he did then i guess hes cool ...