Q Quesports AzB Silver Member Silver Member Feb 2, 2024 #1 Scott Frost is one the the hustlers on tonight!! CJ did a great show hoping Scott will do the same! On right now!!!
Scott Frost is one the the hustlers on tonight!! CJ did a great show hoping Scott will do the same! On right now!!!
JAM I am the storm Silver Member Feb 4, 2024 #2 Not one review of the Scott Frost's segment on the show? I missed it and was hoping to read about it here. It is going to air again on Monday, February 6th, at 10 p.m. Eastern.
Not one review of the Scott Frost's segment on the show? I missed it and was hoping to read about it here. It is going to air again on Monday, February 6th, at 10 p.m. Eastern.
Q Quesports AzB Silver Member Silver Member Feb 4, 2024 #3 I did watch it but rather than review it now, I’d rather wait till Tuesday. It is worth watching.